The Sigrid Agren-Aitken Jolly Dansk A/W 2011 editorial is a perfect example of the stops major fashion magazines pull out when they hit the newsstands each September.
Sigrid Agren is the 20-year-old French phenom, currently signed to France's prestigious Elite Model Management, who has appeared in ad campaigns for Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, and Stella McCartney, as well as walked in shows for top designers like Dolce & Gabanna, Christian Dior, and Valentino. Aitken Jolly is an internationally renown photographer, represented by Serlin Associates, a company with offices in three of the world's fashion centers -- London, Paris, and New York.
Which is why the Sigrid Agren-Aitken Jolly collaboration is important for Dansk's A/W 2011 issue, it combines two of the fashion world's biggest talents. My favorite image in the editorial features the 20-year-old French beauty wearing a pea coat, opened at the front. Her body glistens with moisture, and her eyes smolder with passion. If this picture doesn't convince you that Sigrid Agren is deserving of her superstardom, nothing will.
The Sigrid Agren-Aitken Jolly Dansk A/W 2011 issue is on newsstands now.
The Sigrid Agren Aitken Jolly Dansk A/W 2011 Editorial is Smoldering
1. Fashion Magazine Collaborations - High-profile fashion magazines collaborating with renowned models and photographers to produce smoldering, notable editorials for their seasonal issues.
2. Supermodel Brand Endorsements - Top fashion models are increasingly becoming the faces of high-end brands, with their endorsements bringing new levels of glamour and excitement to the products.
3. Global Fashion Industry - The fashion industry is a global force impacting the economies of countries worldwide, with major fashion companies driving trends as they compete for market dominance.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of model-photographer collaborations to create buzz around seasonal collections and boost brand recognition and sales.
2. Beauty - Brands in the beauty industry can partner with top models to promote new products and capitalize on their star power and global reach.
3. Media & Entertainment - Fashion magazines and media companies can leverage the global appeal of top models and photographers to attract readers and drive revenue through celebrity features and endorsements.