Vino itself is a vice to some; however, Siete Pecados Wine packaging takes the dissolute drink's aesthetic to the next level.
Designed by Sidecar Publicidad, the branding for this line of liquor treats each elixir as a unique entity -- one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Wrath, Greed, Lust, Envy, Pride, Gluttony and Laziness all make distinguished appearances among the Siete Pecados Wine packaging. Can you match the immoral act to the alcohol?
Siete Pecados Wine Packaging Was Designed to Embody Immorality
1. Immoral Aesthetics - Designing products that embody the characteristics of vice and immorality, in order to appeal to audiences that seek taboo experiences.
2. Personalized Liquor Branding - Designing liquor packaging that makes each elixir feel like its own, unique entity, rather that part of a homogeneous line of products.
3. Sinful Marketing - Employing the seven deadly sins as inspiration for marketing campaigns, in order to better connect with audiences who relate to those traits.
1. Alcohol - Innovative liquor packaging and branding designs that go beyond traditional representations of the product.
2. Marketing - Developing advertising campaigns that target audiences based on their associations with certain vices and sinful acts.
3. Hospitality - Incorporating personalized branding into bar and restaurant settings to create immersive experiences for patrons.