New Bicycle from Ireland
This bicycle is ridden forward and is balanced by using human Left to Right balance. This bicycle uses independant (non linked) Front and Rear steering. The ride is very wavy sort of like skiing with a capacity to drift to the right or left. The front and rear steering makes the bike much more maneuverable than a single steer bike. Your hands are by your side and you don't exert a lot of pull on the steering. Its sort of like riding a horse where you cannot lean on the reins but all body movements come out of your seat and saddle. The saddle is nessicarily a unicycle saddle (You would slip forward off a regular bike saddle). I would predict that the audience for this bike would be teenagers to young adults.
1. Human Left to Right Balance - Opportunity to develop technologies or products that utilize human body movements for balance in different applications.
2. Independent Front and Rear Steering - Potential for creating innovative steering systems that enhance maneuverability in various vehicles.
3. Wavy Riding Experience - Chance to design unconventional modes of transportation that offer unique and exciting riding experiences.
1. Cycling and Bicycles - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing unconventional bicycle designs to cater to different preferences and target markets.
2. Automotive - Possibility for integrating independent steering systems in cars or other vehicles to improve handling and maneuverability.
3. Sports and Recreation - Innovative opportunities to create new recreational vehicles or equipment that offer thrilling and unconventional riding experiences.