The Shopper Chopper is a grocery shopper's dream ride. Well, that might be a bit of a stretch, but it will certainly make grocery runs much more fun. That is, if the Shopper Chopper is ever commercialized. As it is, it can be rented for special events, becoming one of the highlights of the show.
Essentially, the Shopper Chopper is a motorized shopping cart that can seat six. What started out as a local parade project has turned into a do-it-yourself hot wheels endeavor that resulted in the Shopper Chopper being outfitted with a Small Block Chevy 350 engine. Oh, and it also glows in the dark.
A custom ride if there ever was one, the Shopper Chopper "draws attention and brings a smile to everyone who sees it," as written on its site.
The Shopper Chopper is Powered by a V8 Engine
1. Motorized Shopping Carts - Motorizing shopping carts can provide a unique and enjoyable shopping experience for customers.
2. Do-it-yourself Hot Wheels - The trend of creating custom motorized vehicles opens up opportunities for innovation and personalization in the automotive industry.
3. Novelty Event Rentals - Renting out unique vehicles like the Shopper Chopper for special events can be a profitable niche in the event rental industry.
1. Grocery Retail - Grocery stores can explore the integration of motorized shopping carts to enhance the shopping experience for their customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the market potential of do-it-yourself motorized vehicles and develop innovative options for customization.
3. Event Rental - Event rental companies can consider offering unique and novelty vehicles, like the Shopper Chopper, for customers looking to create memorable experiences.