Hyundai Motor is officially the first automobile manufacturer to enter the community-based NFT space. This week, the South Korean automaker announced that it will be releasing a new 'Metamobility' NFT collection, which will consist of 10,000 unique NFTs created via the Ethereum blockchain.
The new collection, titled 'Shooting Star,' builds on Hyundai's first NFT release called 'Hyundai x Meta Kongz.' Both collections have been launched following the company's announcement that it plans to be the first auto company to develop a global NFT community of its own called 'Metamobility Universe.' Because of this, each 'Shooting Star' NFT will double as a membership card for Metamobility.
Hyundai has said that it plans to roll out a variety of new Web3 innovations moving forward.
Image Credit: Hyundai
Hyundai Expands Its Web3 Efforts with New 'Shooting Star' NFT Collection
1. Automobile Nfts - The combination of automobile and NFT opens up opportunities for auto manufacturers to digitize ownership and offer unique ownership experiences to consumers.
2. Web3-enabled Membership Programs - Companies can leverage the blockchain technology to create membership programs, giving customers access to exclusive experiences and additional value through NFTs or other digital assets.
3. Community-based NFT Collections - Creating community-based NFT collections can foster brand loyalty, incentivizing active customer engagement and participation.
1. Auto Manufacturing - As Hyundai leads the way in automobile NFTs, other auto manufacturers can explore similar NFT initiatives to create novel ownership experiences and increase brand loyalty.
2. Blockchain Technology - The integration of NFTs on the blockchain provides opportunities for blockchain technology providers to develop innovative solutions for companies looking to offer digital assets to their customers.
3. Membership Programs - The use of NFTs in loyalty or membership programs can create new opportunities for companies in various sectors to offer unique perks and incentives to their customers.