Erica from Erica's Sweet Tooth has come up with the ideal way to take back any shot: with S'more shooter glasses of course! This delicious treat is good enough on its own, but adding in a bit of booze is a great way to spice things up.
With some jumbo marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate, this masterpiece can be attained. Basically one has to cook the marshmallows, hollow them out effectively in the center, spread chocolate on the top and sprinkle on the graham crackers. However, it's important not to forget the most crucial ingredient for the S'more shooter glasses: the alcohol! Bring these to the next party and you are sure to be loved by many.
Erica's Sweet Tooth Offers the Perfect Shot Glass to Consume Alcohol
1. Food and Beverage Mashups - Combining two favorite things (like s'mores and alcohol) can create a whole new industry niche of food and drink mashups.
2. DIY Cocktail Culture - Consumers are looking for unique ways to enjoy their drinks which offers opportunities for niche industries that supply DIY cocktail kits and accessories.
3. Social Media Food Trends - The popularity of S'more shooter glasses on social media platforms shows the potential for businesses to capitalize on these trends by creating and marketing new products for the digital age.
1. Food and Beverage - F&B companies can create pre-made s'mores kits with alcohol for outdoor events and parties.
2. Home Goods - Home goods businesses can offer specialized shot glass sets for entertaining/hosting where each glass represents a classic dessert (s'mores, tiramisu, apple pie) to add some fun and creativity in drinking experiences.
3. Social Media Marketing - Marketing firms can work with F&B companies to create and promote new and unique food and drink trends on social media channels.