The footwear industry launches various elaborate and experimental shoe designs, in order to bring something fresh to the consumer, entertain and hover the fine line between absurd and stylish silhouettes. The Sneakerbox TLV and Le Coq Sportif collaboration is one of those goofy shoe designs. The LSC R800 'Hummus' is a hummus-inspired shoe, featuring a color palette that strongly references the beloved food. The upper is a combination of burgundy, green and beige. Dedicated to producing an authentic as possible appropriation of the vegan-friendly dip, Le Coq Sportif and Sneakerbox TLV pack three different colored laces -- green, ochre and paprika, with each pair.
It is conceivable how horribly wrong food-inspired shoe designs could go, but it is safe to say that the LSC R800 Hummus is a successful, sporty and stylish silhouette for any casual occasion.
Photo Credits: Le Coq Sportif
Le Coq Sportif's Shoe Designs Boasts Beige, Red and Green Hues
1. Food-inspired Shoes - Opportunity for collaboration between food and fashion industries to create unique and unconventional shoe designs based on popular foods.
2. Color Focused Footwear - Potential to design shoes based on popular color palettes to appeal to consumers' personal preferences and style.
3. Collaborative Design - Collaboration between companies in different industries to produce unusual yet stylish designs for consumers.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunity for footwear companies to collaborate with food companies to design unique and unconventional shoes based on popular foods.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion companies to create shoes based on popular color palettes and collaborate with footwear companies to produce collaborative designs.
3. Food Industry - Opportunity for food companies to collaborate with footwear and fashion companies to create unique and unconventional shoe designs based on popular foods.