On the most recent episode of The View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck threw in her joyful support for President-elect Barack Obama; a shocking flip-flop considering her scathing words directed at him during John McCain/Sarah Palin rallies.
The video begins with Barbara Walters putting Hasselbeck on the spot by saying, "All eyes are going to be on you..."
Elisabeth then launches into an excited pro-Obama rant: "...God knows I fought hard on the other side, but today is a victory for this country. To have Barack Obama be our president, the first black president, the first black lady, the first black family..."
It is clear that Elisabeth Hasselbeck heeded John McCain’s words to support President Barack Obama the other night during his gracious concession speech. Hopefully, other die-hard conservatives will throw in their support too.
In this same episode of The View, host Sherri Shepard speaks from her heart. Grab your tissue folks, its a tear-jerker, unless you’re made of stone.
Photos: 1&2;(Trend Hunter), 3, 4-9
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Supports Barack Obama
1. Political Flip-flops - The contradictory views of public figures create opportunities for innovative policies and business strategies.
2. Cross-party Collaboration - Political affiliations can no longer be relied on to predict allegiances and partnerships in a rapidly changing world.
3. Emotional Authenticity - Public figures who show genuine vulnerability and honesty in their opinions and perspectives can inspire meaningful change and engagement.
1. Politics - Political parties and organizations can leverage changing opinions and alliances to build new coalitions and innovative policies.
2. Media and Entertainment - The dynamic and unpredictable nature of public figures and their opinions creates opportunities to capture audiences and spark conversations.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands and agencies can tap into the emotions and values of consumers by aligning with authentic and relatable public figures and causes.