The Shipley & Halmos book titled 'We're an American______' features a variety of people from all over the United States. From New York City to San Diego, all the photographs were taken as the two ladies took a road trip through the great country and were snapped right off the street.
The goal of the Shipley & Halmos book was to capture the character and individuality of each subject. 'We're an American______' is about keeping your identity while embracing that of the country. The 80-page book is a canvas-bound hardcover available in beige, sky blue or watermelon.
The Shipley & Halmos Book 'We're an American______'
1. Identity Portraiture - The trend of capturing the individuality of subjects through portrait photography has disruptive innovation opportunities in the fields of art, fashion, and personal branding.
2. Travel Photography Books - The trend of creating books of photography taken during road trips or travel experiences has disruptive innovation opportunities in the fields of travel, tourism, and publishing.
3. Regional Representation - The trend of featuring a diverse range of people from different regions of a country in photography books has disruptive innovation opportunities in the fields of marketing, advertising, and diversity and inclusion.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry has the opportunity to disrupt traditional book formats by incorporating photography and creating unique, visually stunning coffee table books.
2. Art - Artists can embrace the trend of identity portraiture to create thought-provoking pieces that challenge societal norms of representation and beauty.
3. Tourism - Tourism companies can create travel photography books to showcase the beauty and diversity of destinations, and inspire travelers to visit new places.