Tech-savvy cooks around the world have been waiting with bated breath for the debut of the Sharp Chop-Syc. The tablet chopping board, designed by Siobhán Andrews for the #GetItDownOnPaper competition hosted by Sharp Labs, is finally up and running. The chopping block functions as a digital cookbook, letting you look up recipes. In addition to looking up recipes, the tablet also weighs ingredients and adjusts recipes based on how many people you're serving.
The Sharp Chop-Syc is equipped with Wi-Fi and can save and store recipes. It was created by Andrews to help fight obesity, which it does using its scaled portions function. The tablet cutting board can be used as a cutting block thanks to its scratchproof and durable design. You can check out the video to see the Sharp Chop-Syc in action.
The Sharp Chop-Syc is Designed for Tech-savvy Chefs
1. Smart Kitchen Tools - The trend of kitchen tools incorporation with smart tech is providing huge growth opportunities for businesses in the kitchen appliance industry.
2. Digital Cooking Guides - The growth in digital cooking guide trends creates opportunities for software companies to develop user-friendly and interactive tools for the customer.
3. Health and Wellness Kitchen Solutions - The health and wellness kitchen solutions trend gives way for food and kitchen equipment manufacturers to develop products based on increasingly popular dietary trends, such as keto or veganism.
1. Appliances - The smart kitchen appliances and IoT integrations within the appliances industry give opportunities for the creation of disruptive technology in the food service sector.
2. Food Technology - The trend of digital cooking guides and storing recipe data paves the way for the evolution of recipes and digital cooking technology within the food technology industry.
3. Design - The incorporation of technology into kitchen design increases opportunities for the design industry to innovate on more functional and aesthetically pleasing products such as smart cutting boards.