The sound of the menacing JAWS theme song dances in your head as you rest your eyes upon the Shark Finger Tattoo. These tiny cute temporary tattoos are anything but terrifying. Coming in an assortment of sharks, one can attach a Hammerhead, Great White or a Sawfish to their phalanges. The black outlined shark wraps delicately around the finger or around the cuticle.
The Shark Finger Tattoo is great because it allows someone to try finger tattoos without the need to get the permanent ink. They also let you mix up your shark, so there is no need to solely commit to one type. The JAWS-inspired temporary tattoos make a great gift to any marine lover looking to make a statement.
The Shark Finger Tattoo Features JAWS Around Your Cuticles
1. Temporary Shark Tattoos - Creating more unique and playful temporary tattoos can create opportunities for businesses to tap into new markets.
2. Noncommittal Finger Tattoos - Developing temporary tattoos for individuals looking to experiment with different types of finger tattoos before committing to permanent ink offers room for innovation.
3. Animal-inspired Temporary Tattoos - Expanding the variety of animal-inspired temporary tattoos can attract more animal enthusiasts to the temporary tattoo market.
1. Temporary Tattoo Industry - Manufacturers of temporary tattoos can capitalize on the trend towards more animal-inspired temporary tattoo designs.
2. Gift and Novelty Industry - Including temporary tattoos as part of a novelty or gift item can add value and uniqueness to the product, thereby expanding the market share.
3. Beauty and Personal Care Industry - Creating temporary tattoos that mimic the appearance of permanent ink tattoos can attract individuals seeking to experiment with tattoos without the commitment associated with permanent tattoos.