It's some peoples favorite time of the year, so help celebrate Shark Week with the Shark Attack Mug.
Shark Week is a Discovery Channel programming staple and features an entire week of shows dedicated to the great predator of the seas. To celebrate, Discovery Channel has created the Shark Attack Mug that totes some realistic features and expert craftsmanship. The exterior of the mug resembles a great white shark without its head. However, drinkers are sure to be surprised at the end of their beverage when they discover where the head of the great beast is: at the bottom of the mug.
The infamous Shark Week is aired every August, so make sure to use the Shark Attack Mug everyday to keep the feeling all year round.
Celebrate This Event with the Shark Attack Mug
1. Shark Week Merchandise - Creating unique merchandise for dedicated fans of annual events can increase brand loyalty and revenue streams.
2. Realistic Drinkware - Designing visually appealing and realistic drinkware can enhance the drinking experience and increase consumer interest.
3. Hidden Surprises - Incorporating hidden features or surprises in products can create a sense of discovery and excitement for consumers.
1. Television Broadcasting - Television networks can capitalize on their popular programming by creating unique merchandise that fans can use to celebrate their favorite shows.
2. Drinkware Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can innovate with designs that can enhance the visual appeal of their product and increase interest from consumers.
3. Consumer Goods Retail - Retailers can benefit from selling unique and novel products that provide consumers with a sense of discovery and surprise.