Bloop It is an app that lets you share YouTube clips with friends and across social media. Sending a link to a YouTube video works well enough, but if you want to cut to the chase and highlight a certain section of a video, Bloop It is ideal.
Th video sharing app cuts YouTube videos down into 20-second clips, which is a great way to share just a fraction of a moment, like a music video, TV show or a sports replay. Bloop It has two streams that filter content by how new or how popular it is. As well, a simple swipe to the left saves a Bloop to a user’s favorites list or a swipe to the right means it will not be shown again.
Bloop It can be downloaded for free on Apple devices and it is coming soon to Android.
The Bloop It App Helps Users Share Youtube Clips 20 Seconds in Length
1. Short Video Sharing - The trend of sharing short video clips is on the rise.
2. Micro-content - Apps encouraging micro-content highlight an opportunity for content creators and marketers to help users easily create and share snackable content.
3. Social Media Filtering - Social media filtering apps are becoming increasingly popular, giving rise to opportunities for brands to develop targeted campaigns across platforms.
1. Social Media - The rise of short video sharing is a disruptive innovation opportunity for social media companies to introduce new features and platforms that encourage short-form video sharing.
2. Marketing - The rise of micro-content is an innovative opportunity for marketers to create dynamic, engaging, and shareable marketing campaigns.
3. Content Creation - The trend of video snippet apps highlights an opportunity for content creators to produce short-form clips that capture attention and can go viral on social media.