There are a myriad of shampoo bottle shapes already on the market, but Dove is introducing its shapely 'Real Beauty Bottles' to express that beauty in all shapes and sizes.
As part of a continuation of its Real Beauty campaign, Dove is launching its best-selling Simply Nourishing body wash in various limited-edition sizes, some which are curvy and stout, and others that are tall and slender. These shapely shampoo bottle designs from Dove are being introduced to consumers with a campaign video that shows the new packaging designs in the making.
In a study conducted just this year, Dove Global Beauty found that women and girls are feeling more pressure than ever from social media and TV to look a certain way. These Real Beauty Bottles offer tangible reminders of beauty diversity.
Dove's Shampoo Bottle Shapes Represent Beauty in All Shapes and Sizes
1. Beauty Diversity Packaging - Creating shampoo bottle shapes that represent beauty in all shapes and sizes.
2. Limited-edition Packaging - Introducing various limited-edition sizes with unique bottle designs.
3. Campaign Videos - Using videos to showcase the creation process of the new packaging designs.
1. Beauty/cosmetics - Opportunity to develop inclusive packaging that celebrates beauty diversity.
2. Consumer Goods - Creating limited-edition packaging to attract consumer attention and drive sales.
3. Digital Marketing - Using campaign videos to engage and educate consumers about the product's design philosophy.