Never wait in line to enjoy your favorite brunch dish again thanks to Trader Joe's new Shakshuka Starter.
As Trader Joe's puts it, the Middle Eastern dish Shakshuka "has become a certified foodie phenomenon as of late." Indeed, the spicy breakfast dish seems to be popping up everywhere, which is why it makes perfect sense for the retailer to offer its own take on the dish.
Just like something you would find in a hip gastropub, Trader Joe's new Shakshuka Starter boasts a flavor blend of tomatoes, bell peppers, garlic, and spices. After microwaving the tomato base, consumers simply have to crack two fresh eggs on top and then pop it back in the microwave for another two minutes. The end result is a pair of poached eggs mixed with the savory Shakshuka flavors.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's.
Trader Joe’s Shakshuka Starter is Ready in Five Minutes
1. Microwaveable Breakfasts - Develop convenient breakfast options that can be quickly prepared using a microwave to cater to busy consumers.
2. Ethnic-inspired Flavors - Incorporate authentic and bold ethnic-inspired flavors into pre-packaged meal options to provide consumers with a taste of global cuisine.
3. DIY Meal Kits - Create meal kits that allow consumers to easily create restaurant-quality dishes at home by providing all necessary ingredients and simple preparation instructions.
1. Food and Grocery Retail - Offer pre-packaged meal options that cater to busy consumers looking for convenient meal options.
2. Foodservice - Incorporate ethnic-inspired flavors and dishes into menus to provide consumers with a taste of global cuisine and attract a wider customer base.
3. Meal Kit Delivery - Provide consumers with meal kits that allow them to create restaurant-quality dishes at home with pre-packaged ingredients and simple preparation instructions.