The Seventh Man Yann Faucher shoot juxtaposes typically feminine and masculine pieces side by side in this androgyny styled spread. Despite Seventh Man magazine's stature as a very new publication, it's pulling out highly experimental editorials.
Model Gren Zavjalov is outfitted in attire styled by Gosia Byliniak. Lip stains, eccentric accessories, including a cooler-than-cool Rapunzel hair scarf pull together the manly tanks and dress shirts.
Implications - More feminine looks are being integrated into the realm of men's fashion. With more males aware of their appearance in the modern age, experimentation with different styles is becoming more widely accepted. The fashion industry recognizes this desire for a greater stylized aesthetic rather than an ultra-masculine wardrobe.
The Seventh Man Yann Faucher Shoot is Gracefully Rugged
1. Integration of Feminine Looks in Men's Fashion - The fashion industry recognizes the desire for a greater stylized aesthetic in men's fashion, paving the way for the integration of more feminine looks.
2. Experimentation with Different Styles in Men's Fashion - As more males become aware of their appearance, experimentation with different styles is becoming more widely accepted, offering disruptive innovation opportunities in men's fashion.
3. Acceptance of Non-ultra-masculine Wardrobe in Men's Fashion - The growing acceptance of a non-ultra-masculine wardrobe in men's fashion creates disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to offer a more diversified range of clothing options.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is adapting to the integration of feminine looks in men's fashion, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for designers, brands, and retailers.
2. Beauty and Grooming - The trend of experimentation with different styles in men's fashion opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for beauty and grooming industries to cater to the evolving preferences and needs of male consumers.
3. Lifestyle and Personal Care - The acceptance of a non-ultra-masculine wardrobe in men's fashion creates disruptive innovation opportunities for lifestyle and personal care industries to offer products and services that align with the evolving fashion choices of men.