Coworking spaces have become so popular that deciding which facility to spend time in becomes a full time job in itself, which is why one company called Servcorp is attempting to stand out from the crowd by offering its members private jet services.
The brand partnered with JetSmarter, a service that functions similar to Uber, but instead of renting on-demand cars, they rent planes. With the help of several travel agencies, Servcorp is providing its members with a more luxurious means of transportation for when people need to travel for business.
With JetSmarter and Servcorp, professionals can skip the long wait lines and other annoyances of air travel, while enjoying the luxury of flying in style.
Servcorp Provides Its Members with Access to Private Jets
1. Private Jet Coworking - The integration of private jet services and coworking spaces creates a new market for professionals who desire luxury and convenience.
2. Luxury Travel Services - The use of JetSmarter in conjunction with partnering travel agencies creates an opportunity for businesses to provide their employees with unique travel experiences.
3. On-demand Transportation - The model of JetSmarter being similar to Uber but with planes instead of cars can disrupt the traditional aviation industry by making private jets more accessible to a wider audience.
1. Corporate Travel - Companies can provide their executives with a more efficient and luxurious method of travel without the hassle of commercial airlines.
2. Hospitality - Luxury hotels and resorts can offer a premium package with access to private jet services and coworking spaces to provide their guests with a unique experience.
3. Aviation - The combination of private jet services and on-demand transportation through JetSmarter can potentially disrupt the traditional aviation industry by making private jets more accessible to a wider audience.