La Roche-Posay recently unveiled a new serum with Vitamin C that boasts a formula that's not just anti-aging but also suitable for those with sensitive skin. As the name of the product suggests, the La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 Serum contains 10% pure Vitamin C, which is beneficial for brightening the skin, protecting it from environmental aggressors and balancing out irregular textures. Developed for those with sensitive skin in mind, the Vitamin C serum has a pH of 5.5.
Alongside pure Vitamin C, the skincare product's star ingredient, the serum also contains salicylic acid and soothing neurosensine. The new product is described as lightweight and fast-absorbing, leaving skin with a radiant, soft and non-greasy finish.
La Roche-Posay's Serum with Vitamin C Suits Aging, Sensitive Skin
1. Vitamin C Serums - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop vitamin C serums with higher concentrations of pure vitamin C for more targeted and potent skin benefits.
2. Sensitive Skin Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a range of skincare products specifically formulated for sensitive skin, incorporating gentle yet effective ingredients.
3. Fast-absorbing Formulations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of fast-absorbing formulations for skincare products that leave no greasy residue, catering to consumers' desire for lightweight and non-greasy finishes.
1. Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine innovative ingredients and advanced technologies to create cutting-edge skincare products that address specific skin concerns.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate beneficial skincare ingredients, such as vitamin C, into cosmetic products to offer additional skin benefits alongside cosmetic enhancements.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop beauty products that cater to sensitive skin, providing a wide range of options for individuals with specific skincare needs.