In celebration of the 16th edition of Schon magazine, the talented photographer Sergi Pons has delivered a stunning poolside editorial featuring the lovely Beegee Margenyte.
Taken at an anonymous swimming pool, the photos are black and white depictions of something markedly fierce. Beegee's eyes and lips are entirely blacked out in spite of the pool setting, which would normally require minimal, if any, makeup.
Sergi Pons' glamorous juxtaposition of the haute couture model with an athletic backdrop is offset by dark and luxurious pieces. Beegee is captured among studded and leather-clad swimsuits, in addition to long chiffon and lace pieces. While these apparel choices may clash with the watery scene, the almost cryptic shoot is riddled with a certain mysterious allure that has yet to be seen elsewhere.
The Sergi Pons for Schon #16 Captures Underwater Glamor
1. Cryptic Glamor - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create mysterious and alluring apparel choices for poolside editorials, like the juxtaposition of dark and luxurious pieces in this photoshoot.
2. Athletic Haute Couture - The fusion of athletic backgrounds and high fashion in poolside editorials presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create unique and stylish swimwear and activewear designs.
3. Minimalist Poolside Makeup - This poolside editorial featuring a model with blacked-out eyes and lips suggests an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry to create minimalist and avant-garde makeup looks for underwater photoshoots.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore inventive designs and concepts to create cryptic and alluring apparel choices for poolside editorials, inspired by the mysterious allure of this photoshoot.
2. Swimwear - The swimwear industry can embrace the fusion of athletic backgrounds and high fashion in poolside editorials by designing unique and stylish swimwear that seamlessly blends functionality and haute couture.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry has an opportunity to disrupt the traditional makeup looks by creating minimalist and avant-garde makeup styles specifically tailored for underwater photoshoots in poolside editorials.