To help Internet users learn a bit more about search engine optimization, RedSquareSEO put together this SEO chart that demystifies conventional jargon. The infographic breakdown all the most commonly used works in alphabetic chronology for better understanding.
While SEO can be a hard field to grasp, learning what the different words mean is a helpful step in understanding how to better target your content to your audience. The infographic begins with a colorful watercolor display of each letter, aligning it to a popular search team. For example, the letter B stands for "Back Link." a term defined as "an incoming link to a website from another site." As consumers look to become more Internet-savy to leverage their product and brand, understanding SEO terms becomes key in creating a successful image.
This Infographic Explains the Jargon Behind Search Engine Optimization
1. Alphabetic SEO Chart - Creating easy to follow SEO charts can help simplify complex jargon and better educate internet users on effective search engine optimization techniques.
2. Search Term Breakdown - Providing a breakdown of popular search teams in an alphabetic format can help internet users better understand the search landscape and SEO strategy.
3. Jargon Demystification - Demystifying complex technical language through simple infographics can enable businesses to better understand and implement effective SEO tactics.
1. Digital Marketing - Providing SEO education to digital marketers can enhance their strategy and ability to reach their targeted audiences.
2. Content Creation - Better understanding SEO terminology can help content creators optimize their work for search engines, increasing their reach and engagement.
3. SEO Consulting - SEO consulting services can utilize SEO charts and other educational resources to better educate businesses on search engine optimization strategies.