Sentia Spirits are non-alcoholic beverages that tout similar social benefits to traditional alcoholic beverages–but without the negative side effects or hangover. The brainchild of pharmacology professor David Nutt, Sentia Spirits contain a set of secret ingredients that work on the GABA-A receptors in the brain, helping the drinker feel comfortable and relaxed–whether they're looking for a chatty night out or a cozy night in.
Sentia Spirits are particularly appealing to young and middle-aged health-conscious consumers looking for working alternatives to alcoholic beverages. The beverages are made up of a nootropic botanical blend that acts organically on the brain and body to increase sociability. This blend is packaged in a fruity flavor that contains notes of cardamom, blackberry, and hibiscus. Because Sentia Spirits are non-alcoholic, they can be thoughtfully enjoyed without the worry of the legal limitations of intoxication.
Image Credit: The Social Drinks Company
Sentia Spirits are Enhanced with Neurochemical Elements
1. Non-alcoholic Social Drinks - The rise of non-alcoholic social drinks that provide similar benefits to traditional alcoholic beverages without the negative side effects presents an opportunity for beverage companies to tap into the health-conscious consumer market.
2. Nootropic Beverages - The incorporation of nootropic ingredients in non-alcoholic beverages like Sentia Spirits presents an opportunity to appeal to consumers looking for functional drinks that provide cognitive benefits.
3. Relaxation Beverages - The popularity of Sentia Spirits and other relaxation beverages that promote feelings of comfort and relaxation present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage industry to create new product lines and experiences for consumers.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry has an opportunity to tap into the growing market of health-conscious consumers looking for non-alcoholic social drinks that offer social benefits without the negative side effects.
2. Functional Food and Beverage - With the incorporation of nootropic ingredients in Sentia Spirits and other beverages, the functional food and beverage industry can expand their product offerings to include cognitive enhancing beverages.
3. Hospitality - The rise of non-alcoholic social drinks presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to expand their beverage menus and create new social experiences for customers.