For creative people, their normal keyboard and trackpad are often woefully limited when it comes to the tasks that they find themselves driven toward, so the Sensel Morph is a computer peripheral that helps them to get more out of their devices. The modular piece of hardware is designed for people who work in almost any creative field, and it's indeed best suited to people who do creative work in more than one category.
The Sensel Morph consists of a base trackpad that looks like a bigger version of a laptop trackpad. This base does have touch sensitivity, but it's far more than a touchscreen alone. The Sensel Morph is sold with overlays -- flexible silicon gels molded into shapes -- that engender everything from typing to painting to music production.
The Sensel Morph is a Versatile Tool for Creative Polymaths
1. Modular Trackpads - The trend of modular trackpads allows for customization and enhanced functionality, providing opportunities for innovative user experiences.
2. Creative Polymaths - The trend of catering to creative polymaths recognizes the need for tools that support diverse creative tasks, opening possibilities for integrated solutions.
3. Flexible Silicon Gels - The trend of using flexible silicon gels for overlays offers adaptable interfaces for various creative disciplines, enabling dynamic user interactions.
1. Computer Peripheral - The computer peripheral industry can explore the disruptive opportunity of developing modular trackpads that revolutionize user input and interaction.
2. Creative Technology - The creative technology industry can capitalize on the demand for versatile tools catered to creative polymaths, fostering innovative solutions for multi-disciplinary professionals.
3. Product Design - The product design industry can leverage the use of flexible silicon gels to create user-friendly and adaptable overlays that enhance the functionality of various devices.