'Sellotape Selfies' are the latest selfie trend. It's exactly what it sounds like it is: altering your face with tape and photographing it.
The snapshots started with 21-year-old Lizzie Durley from Brighton University. She saw Jim Carrey's face in the film 'Yes Man' and was inspired to do this face altering selfie trend. Her friends started doing it too and it went viral.
Durley had good motives behind 'Sellotape Selfies'; her intention was just to make people laugh like Jim Carey made her laugh.
"The concept is applicable to literally anyone, everyone can join in...and people just love to have a giggle," says the creator of this new selfie sensation.
So, grab some sellotape, wrap your face up and snap a picture. It'll make you and all your friends laugh, and laughter is the best form of medicine.
You'll Get All Wrapped Up in These 'Sellotape Selfies'
1. Sellotape Selfies - The trend of altering your face with tape and photographing it, creating funny and unique selfies.
2. Viral Selfie Trends - The rise of selfie trends that spread quickly through social media, providing opportunities for creative and engaging self-expression.
3. Humor-driven Selfie Content - The popularity of selfie trends that aim to make people laugh and create a positive social media experience.
1. Social Media - Social media platforms can capitalize on the popularity of viral selfie trends to boost user engagement and promote their platforms as hubs for creativity and self-expression.
2. Photography and Editing Apps - Companies in the photography and editing app industry can develop tools and features specifically for creating sellotape selfies, catering to the demand for innovative selfie editing options.
3. Wellness and Entertainment - Wellness and entertainment industries can leverage the trend of humor-driven selfie content to promote laughter as a form of stress relief and enhance overall well-being through engaging and funny experiences.