Popur has created a creative self-cleaning litter box. The box is built with an ecosystem for waste management and can track a cat's health.
The device is odor-free, easy to clean up, 99% stick-resistant and has extremely low operating noises. Its disposal storage system can hold waste for 21 days. Additionally, the device can be placed on tiles and is also compatible with carpets.
Most self-cleaning litter boxes are both slow and heavy. They are also smelly, difficult to clean, and have a habit of malfunctioning. This two-box littering robot solves these common problems with two separate sections for waste storage and a litter tray.
Those interested in an easy, stick-resistant solution to litter cleaning can find out more on the Kickstarter website.
Image Credit: Popur
Popur Has Created an Innovative Self-Cleaning Litter Box
1. Self-cleaning Litter Boxes - Self-cleaning litter boxes are disrupting the pet industry by introducing convenience while enhancing pet health and environment.
2. Waste Management Ecosystem - An ecosystem for waste management is disrupting the traditional litter box industry by providing efficient waste storage and disposal system in one device.
3. Quiet and Odor-free Device - Innovative self-cleaning litter boxes that are quiet, odor-free, and 99% stick-resistant are providing a more convenient and healthy environment for pets and their owners.
1. Pet Industry - Self-cleaning litter boxes are revolutionizing the pet industry, providing pet owners with a more convenient and healthier option for waste management.
2. Waste Management Industry - The innovative ecosystem for waste management in self-cleaning litter boxes has the potential to transform the waste management industry by introducing more efficient waste storage and disposal solutions.
3. Smart-home Industry - Innovative self-cleaning litter boxes are creating opportunities for the smart-home industry by introducing new IoT-enabled devices that can track and monitor pet health and environment.