The Roberts Bakery Seeded High 5 Good for You Bloomer is a new product within the brand's portfolio that will offer consumers with a healthier option to pick up when at the store. The bread boasts a blend of golden linseed flower with brown linseeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds and quinoa in order to make it a nutrient-dense option that's perfect for a number of uses. The bread has 92-calories per slice, while also maintaining a recipe that makes it high in protein, high in fiber, low in saturated fat and high in vitamin D.
The Roberts Bakery Seeded High 5 Good for You Bloomer comes in packaging made with paper that has been sustainably sourced and contains 53% less plastic than other packaging on the market.
The Roberts Bakery Seeded High 5 Good for You Bloomer is Nutritious
1. Healthy Bread - Opportunity for bakeries and food manufacturers to explore alternative, wholesome ingredients to create bread that appeals to health-conscious consumers.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Innovative packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, such as using paper, can differentiate brands and appeal to consumers who prioritize sustainability.
3. Functional Foods - Products that are high in protein, fiber and other nutrients can tap into the growing market for functional foods and appeal to consumers looking for healthier options with added benefits.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can leverage healthy baking trends to create innovative products that target health-conscious consumers.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can experiment with innovative ingredients and sustainable packaging to create healthy and eco-friendly products for consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers can stock and market healthier bread options with functional benefits and sustainable packaging to cater to consumer preferences for more wholesome, environmentally-friendly products.