SECRETEA is a tea brand based in Maizuru, Japan, that focuses on upholding sustainable business practices for the sake of consumer and environmental health.
The brand's business practices include sourcing its teas from "transparent contract farms" which have healthier methods of production than most, as they don't use insecticides, antibiotics, herbicides or chemical fertilizers in the plants they grow.
The SECRETEA brand enlisted the creative agency 'ANGLE visual integration' to create the branding for its products, which consist of various teas that are all honey flavored. The branding itself is light and artistic, with white backdrops featured alongside splashes of pastel colors, and rose gold accents on the cans the various teas are offered in.
The SECRETEA Brand Focuses on Transparent Business Practices
1. Sustainable Tea Production - Opportunities for tea brands to improve transparent and sustainable supply chain practices.
2. Health and Wellness Tea - Consumer preference for healthier tea options with natural flavors and ingredients.
3. Artistic Tea Packaging - Brands can explore innovative and visually appealing packaging designs to differentiate themselves in the market.
1. Food and Beverage - Tea brands can revolutionize the way food and beverages are produced by implementing sustainable and transparent business practices.
2. Packaging and Design - The demand for visually appealing and eco-friendly packaging solutions can fuel disruptive innovations in the packaging and design industry.
3. Natural and Organic Products - Tea brands can tap into the growing consumer demand for natural and organic products by offering healthier and eco-friendly options.