Secret agent fanatics will swoon over this recreation of James Bond's infamous Lotus Esprit Submarine available for purchase in the near future. Recreated just like the original Lotus Esprit from the movie, this car transforming submarine is one snazzy underwater ride.
Featured in the notoriously popular James Bond film 'The Spy Who Loved Me,' the Lotus Esprit made its appearance flying off the end of a pier into the depths of an ocean. Rather than sink to the bottom, this luxurious car miraculously transformed into an underwater submarine, secret agent-style.
With the ability to shoot giant missiles, dive deep and travel unnoticed, this Lotus Esprit probably won't be able to do all those things, but it still makes for a super neat spy-worthy ride.
The Lotus Esprit Submarine is a Classic James Bond Film Car
1. Recreational Submarines - Opportunity for luxury car manufacturers to diversify and create recreational submarines based on iconic film cars like the Lotus Esprit.
2. Transformative Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop vehicles that seamlessly transform from cars to submarines, catering to a niche market of secret agent enthusiasts.
3. Spy-worthy Technology - Advancements in underwater technology and design to create sophisticated and high-performance submarines with features inspired by spy films.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturing - Luxury car manufacturers can explore the market demand for recreational submarines and leverage their brand recognition to create unique and luxurious underwater vehicles.
2. Technology and Design - Opportunity for technology and design sectors to collaborate in developing transformative vehicles that combine elements of luxury cars and submarines.
3. Underwater Transportation - Emerging industry for luxury underwater transportation, catering to high-end clients seeking exclusive and thrilling experiences.