Bath and Body Works have launched a new Sea-Tox collection which drew its inspiration from all things underwater and even includes ingredients sourced from the sea.
Playing into the whimsical mermaid concept that's been so popular this year, this line offers consumers a creative new way to stay clean. The range is comprised of all the essentials one might need to achieve flawless skin, like the Seaweed Body Lotion, Seaweed Body Cream, Sea Salt Hair Mist, a mermaid-inspired Sheet Mask, a Sea Mineral Shimmer Gel and more. In addition to the luxurious nature of these products, the Sea-Tox collection features ingredients that nourish the skin, like sea salt, sea minerals and seaweed.
Image Credit: Bath and Body Works via Instagram @bathandbodyworks
Bath and Body Works' Sea-Tox Collection is Now Available
1. Mermaid Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to tap into the whimsical mermaid trend and release sea-inspired skincare collections, like Bath and Body Works' Sea-Tox line.
2. Seaweed Skincare - Potential for the skincare industry to incorporate seaweed extracts and other sea-based ingredients in products, creating nourishing and innovative formulations.
3. Oceanic Hair Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity for hair care brands to develop sea-inspired products, such as Bath and Body Works' Sea Salt Hair Mist, to provide unique benefits like texture and volume.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can take advantage of the growing demand for sea-inspired skincare and hair care products, appealing to consumers' desire for novelty and natural ingredients.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can explore new ways to incorporate sea minerals and shimmer in products, allowing for a trend-driven and glamorous approach to makeup.
3. Natural Skincare - The natural skincare industry can utilize the power of sea salt, seaweed, and other marine elements to create cleansers, moisturizers, and masks that offer unique and rejuvenating properties for the skin.