Supreme introduced its wide selection of seasonal tops designed for the Fall/Winter 2019 season as the colder weather approaches. The collection covers a broad variety of designs, including muted looks for those who prefer a more minimal look and many bold patterning designs for those who want to stand out.
The loud designs captivate attention with intricate premium fabrication, unique imagery, and color palettes. Notably, Supreme honors Mary J Blige this season, creating a navy blue tee that features a black and white portrait in reference to her first-ever album 'What's the 411?' unveiled back in 1992. Additionally, the brand draws awareness to environment issues on some tops including a black graphic tee that is adorned in words that read "Save the Planet."
Supreme Releases a Look at its FW19 Seasonal Tops and Tees
1. Bold Streetwear - Opportunity for clothing brands to create streetwear with bold designs using unique imagery and premium fabrication
2. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to target purchasers who prefer a more minimalistic look
3. Environmental Activism - Opportunity for clothing brands to create clothing with environmental messaging and themes
1. Fashion - Clothing companies can leverage the trend towards bold streetwear and minimalist fashion to appeal to different customer segments
2. Entertainment - Media companies can leverage popular culture references like Supreme’s Mary J Blige collection to engage fans and drive revenue
3. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused organizations can work with clothing companies to raise awareness and encourage behavior change around environmental impact