The world is brimming with an overwhelming amount of inspiration, but in the chapters of Better and Faster, Trend Hunter CEO Jeremy Gutsche detail how your search for ideas can be more efficient.
The first steps to becoming an unstoppable force in business include learning to channel the instincts of a hunter and identifying key patterns of opportunity, then, the third step is to actually find an idea. In order to scour the world for ideas, it helps to have a focus—but not one that's so narrow you're confined to a particular industry or a limited source of inspiration. Better and Faster details how to connect the dots and unlock your next big idea with unexpected connections that may initially seem discordant.
Find your next big breakthrough by picking up a copy of Better and Faster HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Better and Faster Supercharges the Search for Ideas
1. Efficient Idea Search - Leverage resources and strategies to optimize the search for new ideas.
2. Pattern Identification - Develop the ability to recognize key patterns of opportunity for innovative concepts.
3. Unexpected Connections - Harness the power of unconventional associations to unlock groundbreaking ideas.
1. Business Consulting - Provide tools and expertise to help businesses streamline their idea search process.
2. Technology - Create platforms and algorithms that use pattern recognition for idea generation.
3. Education and Training - Offer courses and workshops on fostering creativity by making unexpected connections.