The Scripti Notes campaign is all about looking past the mundane office functions of classic sticky notes to see how creative these little pieces of adhesive paper can be.
Created by Talkreative Advertising from Manila, Philippines and Creative Director Noel Denola, the campaign is a cheeky, yet simple duo of images. One features a friendly peace sign, while the other image is of the middle finger; both ads are created with sticky notes. The Scripti Notes ads do their job perfectly, proving that stopping someone in their tracks doesn’t have to involve fancy imagery or lots of copy.
Let this Scripti Notes ad campaign remind you that getting in touch with your more creative side can be as simple and easy as a single sticky note.
Send a Simple Yet Powerful Message with Scripti Notes
1. Creative Sticky Notes - A trend of using sticky notes as a creative medium for advertising.
2. Simple Messaging - A trend of using simple messaging to convey powerful emotions.
3. Cheekiness in Advertising - A trend of using cheeky and provocative imagery in advertising to grab attention.
1. Advertising - Opportunities for advertising agencies to explore unconventional mediums and messaging.
2. Stationery - Opportunities for stationery companies to market sticky notes as a creative tool for self-expression.
3. Design - Opportunities for designers to incorporate sticky notes as a medium for branding and advertising campaigns.