Hender Scheme recently launched its new eclectic collection of Science Vases, which are a set of glass ware designs that are inspired by the lab. True to the brand's design language, the vases are accompanied by the unique raw leather of the Japanese brand. The collection features a wide variety of different glass ware, including flat petri dishes, beaker, conical, volumetric, as well as skinny flasks.
This way, the designs are able to hold a plethora of different plants and flowers. The vases each come with a molded leather sleeve that wraps around the glasses. Overtime the leather will develop unique patina as they age. Notably, the sphere-like container comes with a intricate basket net made from leather and the knotted net covers the ovular 'Kjedhalh' as well.
Image Credit: Hender Scheme
Hender Scheme's Science Vases are Unique and Eclectic
1. Eclectic Glass Ware Designs - Opportunity for designers to create unique and innovative glassware designs that are inspired by unconventional sources.
2. Raw Leather Accessories - Potential for brands to incorporate raw leather materials into their product designs for a unique and rustic aesthetic.
3. Developing Patina on Leather - Chance for leather-focused brands to highlight the aging process of leather materials and the development of unique patina over time.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore incorporating eclectic glass ware designs into their product offerings to cater to consumers seeking unique and unconventional pieces for their homes.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can consider incorporating raw leather accessories into their collections, providing customers with unique and rustic fashion statement pieces.
3. Artisanal Crafts - Artisanal crafts industry can tap into the trend of developing patina on leather, creating handcrafted products that showcase the beauty of aged leather materials.