3sixteen works in collaboration with Schott NYC on a special collaborative jacket -- this marks the fifth annual joint design. The leather jacket is designed in reference to the war-time American apparel heritage while honoring motorcycle themes as well. The jacket is also made nodding to the minimal design language of 3sixteen reinforced by the custom tannage coat.
There are also some subtle detailing on the outside of the jacket so that it does not compromise the construction of the minimal look. The inside of the jacket features a more bold look, lined with rayon leopard print fabrication that has been exclusively lined in Japan. Each piece is hand-crafted, sewn, and cut by Schott with only 50 pieces available.
Image Credit: 3sixteen
3sixteen Joins Schott NYC on a Joint Designed Leather Jacket
1. Collaborative Designs - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with other brands to create unique and limited-edition products.
2. Heritage Revival - Potential for businesses to tap into nostalgia and recreate classic designs for modern consumers.
3. Minimalist Aesthetics - Chance for businesses to embrace simplicity and design products with a clean and minimalistic approach.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate and create heritage-themed apparel.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retail stores to curate limited-edition collaborations, attracting customers who value unique products.
3. Luxury Goods - Potential for luxury brands to incorporate minimalist aesthetics in their designs, appealing to consumers seeking simplicity.