Baracuta and BYBORRE work in collaboration on a new collection that honors both contributing brands. Baracuta is rooted in heritage looks and BYBORRE is an expert in creating innovative materials. This results in a wonderfully juxtaposing range of goods.
Made up of only three designs, the pieces are detailed with Baracuta's recognizable tartan look. The pieces include the 3D vest, the G4 jacket, and the G9 jacket. All of the items are made using progressive fabrics in the form of the Sinterama Newlife material. This is made from recycled plastic made using sourced plastic bottles collected from Northern Italy. All of the pieces are also then complete with Baracuta' Fraser Tartan to round it all out.
Image Credit: Baracuta
Baracuta and BYBORRE Join Forces on a New Collection
1. Heritage-innovative Fashion - Collaboration between heritage label Baracuta and innovative label BYBORRE creates an opportunity to blend traditional looks with cutting-edge materials.
2. Sustainable Heritage Fashion - Using recycled materials in heritage fashion brands like Baracuta presents an opportunity to create eco-friendly collections without sacrificing traditional styling.
3. Limited Edition Fashion Collections - Creating capsule collections with a limited number of designs like Baracuta and BYBORRE can generate hype and exclusivity for both brands.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from the collaboration of heritage and innovative brands, combining traditional aesthetics with new material technologies.
2. Sustainability - The sustainable fashion industry can leverage recycled materials like Sinterama Newlife to create eco-friendly fashion collections.
3. Marketing - By creating limited edition fashion collections, both fashion and marketing industries can generate hype and exclusivity around a collaboration between two different brands.