The ScarabE, designed by a Serbian designer Goran Marinkovic, is a four seater electric family car of the future. ScarabE is inspired by a bug, also known as Scarab, which has the ability to survive the Earth’s worst scenarios. The ScarabE is powered by four electro generators and an electro engine. For extra energy, the body of the car is covered with solar cells.
ScarabE’s body (also its roof) is covered with UV folio that protects it from harmful sunrays. The ScarabE is designed to provide maximum comfortable with usable space.
The Solar Electric ScarabE Car by Goran Marinkovic
1. Bug-inspired Design - The trend of drawing inspiration from nature for innovative designs provides an opportunity for companies to create unique and sustainable products.
2. Solar-powered Transportation - The trend of incorporating solar energy into transportation provides an opportunity for companies to create sustainable and eco-friendly vehicles.
3. Electric Family Cars - The trend of designing electric cars for families provides an opportunity for companies to tap into the growing market of eco-conscious consumers.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can incorporate bug-inspired design and solar energy to create innovative and eco-friendly vehicles.
2. Green Energy Industry - The green energy industry can provide the necessary technology and expertise to incorporate solar power into transportation.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can capitalize on the trend of electric family cars by creating sustainable and affordable options for consumers.