If you've never thought of pulling your face into your scalp surgically to fight the signs of aging, this scalp stretcher is a non-invasive alternative.
The Japanese have come up with this crazy contraption to defy the aging process. The Karakuri Ribbon is a low-tech, anti-aging product designed to be worn daily and takes approximately three minutes to fasten securely. Coming only in black, this hairband-like piece can be hidden under your hair, but it's probably best not to wear this outdoors. To use, loop the rubber bands over your ears and hook the stretcher's combs into the elastics while concealing it under your locks. Over time, this will help to "fight sagging skin and thus reducing the wrinkles around your eyes and cheeks," according to the site.
The Karakuri Ribbon Scalp Stretcher Makes Looking Young Affordable
1. Scalp Stretching Devices - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing more advanced, comfortable, and efficient scalp stretching devices for anti-aging purposes.
2. Non-invasive Anti-aging Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative, easy-to-use, and affordable non-invasive anti-aging products that can be used at home.
3. Low-tech Beauty Solutions - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in offering low-tech beauty solutions that provide effective results without the need for complex procedures or expensive treatments.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty and personal care industry to develop and market new anti-aging products and devices.
2. Medical Devices and Equipment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the medical devices and equipment industry to create advanced scalp stretching devices with improved features and functionalities.
3. Home Wellness and Self-care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home wellness and self-care industry to offer innovative and affordable anti-aging solutions for consumers to use at home.