The earthquake that occurred in Japan several months ago continues to affect citizens of the country. The SAVE JAPAN! UT project is another wonderful charitable effort to help those in need.
The SAVEJAPAN! UT was started by VOGUE Japan and GQ Japan who have joined forces during a critical time. 10 celebrities have also joined in to design their own shirts with a message to those who have been affected by the earthquake. Some famous faces that have participated include Karl Lagerfeld, Nicole Kidman, Orlando Bloom and Lady Gaga. UNIQLO will be donating a profit of approximately 100 million yen to the Japanese Red Cross through the sales of these shirts. These are all available now at an affordable price of ¥1,500 JPY (approximately $19 USD), all of which are going toward a good cause.
The SAVE JAPAN! UT Project Helps Those in Need in Japan
1. Charitable Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborations between charities and celebrities offer an opportunity to leverage their platforms to support a good cause.
2. Fashion for Social Good - The fashion industry can pivot toward social good by leveraging products to support charitable organizations.
3. Disaster Relief Initiatives - In the wake of natural disasters, organizations can come together to support affected communities through fundraising initiatives.
1. Charity - Charitable organizations can collaborate with influential figures and businesses to raise funds and awareness for important causes.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can use its resources to support charitable initiatives and drive social change.
3. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations can use creative campaigns and collaborations to fundraise and support their initiatives.