For the latest collaboration between Saucony shoes and Spanish brand 24 Kilates, the creative pair came up with the 24 Kilates x Saucony Shadow food-inspired pack called Mar Y Montana. The ads for the sneaker pack release are food-oriented and cleverly cornucopia-themed.
This sneaker pack draws inspiration from the Italian landscape, specifically the sea and the mountain ranges. Present in the ad are the hip neutral-toned 24 Kilates x Saucony sneakers positioned among an array of coastline food. Among the salami, lobster, asparagus, fresh fish and bottle of red wine, the Mar Y Montana pack elegantly captures the Italian culture and the plentiful food the landscape provides the population. The sneaker colors of brown, gray, green and blue also take inspiration from the foods present at the table.
The Kilates & Saucony Collab for the Food-Inspired Mar Y Montana Pack
1. Food-inspired Sneaker Packs - Opportunity for collaboration between food and fashion brands to create unique sneaker designs inspired by specific cuisines.
2. Cornucopia-themed Ads - Potential for brands to incorporate cornucopia-themed advertising strategies to showcase the abundance and variety of their products.
3. Italian-inspired Footwear - Market demand for sneakers that incorporate Italian cultural elements, such as food and landscapes, into their design and marketing.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with food brands to create innovative and unique products.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can partner with fashion brands to create limited-edition products and engage with a wider audience through creative marketing campaigns.
3. Tourism and Travel - Italy's tourism industry can leverage the popularity of Italian-inspired footwear to attract tourists interested in experiencing the country's culture and cuisine.