The Sonic Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken are being launched by the QSR brand at select locations in the US to offer consumers a new take on its popular menu item. The new chicken dish will feature all-white meat chicken bites covered in either Honey BBQ or Buffalo sauce to make them a sweet or savory option to choose over the sauceless original. The chicken snack includes bite-sized pieces, which are formulated to be quite substantial when compared to other varieties from other brands to make them a satisfying option that works as a snack or part of a meal.
The Sonic Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken is only available for a limited time and can also be ordered with sauce on the side, if desired.
Image Credit: Sonic
The Sonic Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken are Made with All-White Meat
1. Sauced Chicken Bites - The trend toward sauced chicken bites is an opportunity for QSR brands to offer flavorful variations on popular menu items.
2. All-white Meat Chicken - The trend toward all-white meat chicken offers a healthier alternative to consumers who are looking for lower-fat, protein-rich options.
3. Bite-sized Snacks - The trend toward bite-sized snacks presents an opportunity for QSR brands to offer convenient, on-the-go options for consumers looking for smaller portions.
1. Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR) - The QSR industry has an opportunity to innovate with new sauced and all-white meat chicken menu items, as well as small snack-sized portions.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend toward sauced chicken bites by introducing new sauces and flavor combinations to offer consumers a wider range of options.
3. Packaged Foods - The packaged foods industry can take advantage of the trend toward bite-sized snacks by developing and marketing new ready-to-eat snack options for on-the-go consumers.