Follow in the steps of the new Sass & Bide Spring 2014 Campaign and flaunt your multiple eccentric styles all at the same time.
The new Sass & Bide Spring 2014 Campaign stars blonde Brazilian stunner Aline Weber, but it’s not just her -- Weber literally multiplies to several forms of herself in the campaign. Rather than going for a traditional angle, the campaign is larger-than-life and offers a complete 360-degree digital experience.
Shot by fashion wiz Terry Gates of Defacto Inc., the 'Freetown' digital campaign features a cast of Weber’s in the brands signature obscurely beautiful pieces.
All the eclectic characters are free-spirited, donning circus-like head wear and pretty polka dot prints. This premium boutique-like brand is all about being original and chic hipster all at the same time.
The Sass & Bide Spring 2014 Campaign Comes to Life in 3D
1. 360-degree Digital Campaigns - Fashion brands can create larger-than-life and immersive digital campaigns, like Sass & Bide's Spring 2014 Campaign, that offer a complete 360-degree digital experience.
2. Eccentric Multiple Styles - Fashion brands can embrace multiple eccentric styles all at the same time just like Sass & Bide Spring 2014 Campaign.
3. Premium Boutique-like Brands - Fashion brands can focus on being original and chic hipster all at the same time to appeal to the premium boutique consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from creating immersive and engaging digital campaigns to promote their products.
2. Headwear Industry - The headwear industry can take inspiration from Sass and Bide's campaign and create circus-like headwear designs to appeal to eccentric fashion lovers.
3. Retail Industry - Boutique-like brands can find success in the retail industry by focusing on being original and stylish, appealing to consumers looking for unique and trendy fashion offerings.