Using drawn-on black geometrical shapes to outline the models, the Sass & Bide Playman Resort12 lookbook is like an electric fashion comic book or tattoo portfolio.
The Australian designers Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton outdid themselves with this collection. The clothing items in the lookbook are contemporary tribal pieces mixed with a modern flare. Maxi dresses and full body jumpsuits are decorated with a collage of pattern in bright, attractive colors like the cover of a 90s music album. The added black illustrations create vitality in the lookbook by making some items look like designer sketches or attaching extra doodles to the attractively loud prints.
The Sass & Bide Playman Resort12 pieces are ready-to-wear garments that require little to no accessorizing.
The Sass & Bide Playman Resort12 Resembles Stylishly Drawn Ink
1. Geometrical Pattern Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop clothing lines that feature bold and vibrant geometrical patterns to create visually striking ensembles.
2. Tribal Influenced Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine tribal design elements with modern aesthetics to create unique and culturally inspired fashion collections.
3. Illustrated Fashion Lookbooks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate black illustrations and doodles into lookbooks to add artistic flair and showcase clothing items as designer sketches.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional designs and materials to push the boundaries of traditional fashion.
2. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion brands to create illustrations that can be incorporated into their collections and marketing materials.
3. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with new creative techniques to capture the essence of fashion lookbooks and showcase clothing in unique ways.