Who needs plants in their home when you can have the air-purifying Saratech Permasorb Wallpaper? Of course, it will be a while until it is perfect enough for the mass market to get a hold of it, but it definitely would do the job once it's out there.
Developed by the German company Blucher Technologies, the Saratech Permasorb Wallpaper "is embedded with thousands of tiny spherical absorbers, which are themselves filled with thousands of branching passages that resemble the interior of lungs," according to Core 77. This technology absorbs and stores pollutants, making this the first ever air-cleaning wallpaper.
The Saratech Permasorb Wallpaper Absorbs and Stores Air Pollutants
1. Air-purifying Wallpaper - Home decor products that function as air-purifiers presents opportunities for companies to incorporate additional features such as temperature and humidity control.
2. Indoor Air Quality - Companies across a variety of industries can innovate by providing products that enhance indoor air quality.
3. Nanotechnology in Home Products - The incorporation of nanotechnology in home products presents opportunities to improve air quality and overall home health.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can expand its offerings to include air-purifying wallpaper and other similar products.
2. Construction - The construction industry can incorporate air-purifying technologies in building materials aimed at improving indoor air quality.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronic companies can offer air-purifying technologies in their products such as air conditioners and air purifiers.