A new Samsung social media campaign provides participants with a “global film experience” through this viral video posted on YouTube. Posted just a few days ago, the video already has more than 1,557,000 views. It’s meant as a visual reel of sharing examples, which correlates with the social media campaign. Samsung asks users to answer the question “What does sharing mean to you?” by mentioning Samsung on Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtag #weallshare.
This is an interesting angle to engage users with Samsung’s social media accounts while still drawing attention to Samsung devices. The obvious connection between this Samsung social media campaign and actual products is the sharing people do every day via smartphones.
The visually rich video shows people all over the world bonding with each other in very different ways.
This Samsung Social Media Campaign Takes Viewers Around the World
1. Global Film Experience - Brands can create immersive campaigns that provide consumers with global experiences through social media campaigns and videos.
2. User-generated Content - Brands can encourage user-generated content by asking consumers to share their thoughts on a particular topic on social media, thus increasing engagement and brand awareness.
3. Visual Storytelling - There is an increase in the use of visually-rich videos to tell stories and evoke emotions in audiences on social media.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage social media campaigns and user-generated content to promote their products while engaging with their customers.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism companies can leverage experiential marketing to showcase different destinations around the world to potential visitors.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can use immersive campaigns and user-generated content to create engaging and impactful marketing campaigns for their clients.