The new Samsung MyBespoke refrigerator panels give homeowners the ability to express themselves like never before, thanks to designs that can be customized with personal photos or original artwork. These panels are custom printed by Samsung on the French Doors of Bespoke refrigerators and there are glossy and metallic finishes to choose from.
“MyBespoke brings a new level of customization to our Bespoke appliance line, inspiring a completely new way to express your creativity,” said Shane Higby, Head of Home Appliance Business, Samsung Electronics America.
Samsung partnered with three creators to showcase their own MyBespoke designs, each of which represents their own unique aesthetic. Family content creator Olive Mannella created fridge panels that share a collage of special memories for Father's Day.
Samsung MyBespoke Refrigerator Panels Support Creative Expression
1. Customizable Appliances - There is an opportunity to disrupt the home appliance industry by offering customizable designs that allow consumers to express themselves creatively.
2. Personalized Homeware - There is a trend towards personalized and customized homeware that allows consumers to give a unique touch to their homes.
3. Art-inspired Home Decor - There is a growing trend towards using art as a source of inspiration for home decor products, offering opportunities to create disruptive innovations in this space.
1. Home Appliance - There is an opportunity to disrupt the home appliance industry by offering customizable appliance designs that allow consumers to express themselves creatively.
2. Printing and Imaging - There is an opportunity for printing and imaging companies to offer innovative printing solutions that cater to the growing demand for personalized homeware products, such as customizable fridge panels.
3. Creative Services - There is an opportunity for creative service companies to offer design services that cater to the growing trend towards personalized and art-inspired home decor products.