Samsung announced today that its Bespoke kitchen appliance lineup is now available across Canada. The lineup was originally showcased at CES 2022 and launched globally in early spring. The new series offers flexible and customizable kitchen appliances and aims to bring both personal style and taste into every kitchen.
The Bespoke kitchen appliance series features the new French Door Refrigerator and is available in three-door and four-door configurations, with 11 colors and three finishes to choose from. The cutting-edge Bespoke dishwasher, range, and over-the-range microwave also join the collection.
“The Bespoke lineup is the latest from Samsung to offer flexible and customizable technologies that meet the varied needs and priorities of Canadians with different lifestyles and forms of self-expression,” said Pat Bugos, Senior Vice President of Consumer Electronics, Samsung Electronics Canada."
Image Credit: Samsung
Samsung Expanded its Bespoke Kitchen Appliance Lineup to Canada
1. Bespoke Kitchen Appliances - The trend of personalized and flexible kitchen appliances is disrupting the kitchen appliances industry.
2. Customizable Kitchen Appliances - The trend of customizable kitchen appliances is disrupting the traditional kitchen appliances industry by tapping into consumers' desire for personalized experiences.
3. Colorful Kitchen Appliances - The trend of colorful kitchen appliances that allow consumers to express their personal style is disrupting the traditional stainless steel appliance industry.
1. Kitchen Appliances Industry - The kitchen appliances industry has an opportunity to embrace personalization and customization trends to meet consumers' desire for more personalized experiences.
2. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry has an opportunity to leverage the trend of colorful kitchen appliances to offer coordinated and cohesive kitchen designs.
3. Smart Home Industry - The smart home industry has an opportunity to integrate customizable and flexible kitchen appliances into its ecosystem to offer consumers a more seamless and personalized experience.