Long travels can be a pain in the arse (literally) for sport motorcyclists, but with the Sampdesign Leo you can kiss your discomfort away. Just check out that comfy seat. No more hunching, no more bike burns, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
A project between Mauricio Sampaio, Oswaldo Cruz Faculty and FADIM`s professor of design Leone Fragassi, the Sampdesign Leo is a urban-friendly concept bike designed for long trips. Equipped with an electric motor and controlled by an acceleration progressive system, it is a state-of-the-art vehicle.
Take a Long Road Trip With the Sampdesign Leo Motorbike
1. Electric Motorbikes - Advancements in electric motorbike technology are creating opportunities for comfortable, eco-friendly rides.
2. Long-distance Travel - There is a growing demand for sports bikes that prioritize comfort for long journeys.
3. Urban-friendly Design - Motorbike designs that are suitable for urban environments are gaining popularity.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has the potential to capitalize on the demand for electric motorbikes with comfortable features.
2. Recreation and Leisure - The recreation and leisure industry can offer specialized sports bikes that cater to long-distance travelers.
3. Design and Fashion - Designers and fashion brands can explore the growing market for urban-friendly motorbike designs.