These fold-out business cards by Sam Buxton are revolutionary to the concept of self-promotion. As every industry becomes more and more competitive, the business card has gone from a simple informative piece to an epic representation of who a person is.
This is something that Sam Buxton not only recognizes, but capitalizes on. The cards begin as a standard flat piece of sheet metal, then fold out (similar to origami) to create a mini scene with a worker and workspace.
The paper-free idea dawned on Sam Buxton while working on a chemical milling process in the electronics industry.
The Sam Buxton 3D Metal Sculpture Business Cards
1. Fold-out Business Cards - The trend of fold-out business cards presents opportunities for innovative self-promotion and creative branding.
2. Personalized Mini Scenes - The trend of creating mini scenes on business cards allows for unique and memorable representations of an individual or their business.
3. Metallic Self-promotion - The trend of using metal as a material for business cards offers a distinctive and luxurious way to stand out in a competitive market.
1. Printing and Graphic Design - The printing and graphic design industry can explore innovative techniques and technologies to incorporate fold-out business card designs.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can leverage personalized mini scenes on business cards as a creative and interactive way to engage with customers.
3. Metalworking and Manufacturing - The metalworking and manufacturing industry can explore the use of metal as a medium for unique and eye-catching business cards.