It's rare that you see cartoon characters sporting outfits reminiscent of the garbs seen on fashion runways, so these Sakari Singh illustrations are a special treat for those who love both cutesy caricatures as well as haute couture.
What also separates these Sakari Singh drawings from regular fashion drawings is the fact that designers often illustrate apparel on stick-skinny models. Singh utilizes fuller-figured females to show off her clothing creations, which is a breath of fresh air to those jaded by images of unrealistic bodies.
Sakari Singh currently resides in Los Angeles, where she works as an animator. It makes sense as her character renderings are highly animated and exude exaggerated personalities worthy of television series and movies.
Sakari Singh Illustrates Some High Fashion Model Caricatures
1. Fashion Cartoon Illustrations - The trend of using cartoon characters in high fashion illustrations presents opportunities for brands to create playful and unique marketing campaigns.
2. Body Positivity in Fashion - The trend of using fuller-figured models in fashion illustrations creates opportunities for inclusive clothing lines and brands promoting body positivity.
3. Animation in Fashion Illustration - The trend of animated and exaggerated character renderings in fashion illustrations opens up possibilities for collaborations between fashion designers and animators.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of fashion cartoon illustrations to create unique and engaging marketing campaigns.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can capitalize on the trend of body positivity in fashion illustrations to promote brands that embrace diversity and inclusivity.
3. Animation - The animation industry can explore opportunities for collaboration with fashion designers to create animated content featuring exaggerated character renderings.