The Safier solar panels are a fresh take on at-home solar systems. The Dutch company designed solar panels that are aesthetically pleasing. This is a far cry from the current solar panels designed for residential use -- you know, those big and bulky solar panels that are expensive and unsightly.
The Safier solar panels are designed to more or less mesh with the existing tiles on your roof. An aluminum sheet separates them from your actual tiles, but the entire system is so slim that you can’t tell the difference from a distance. According to Safier, a panel as big as four tiles can generate up to 55 W of power. The Safier solar panels were climate tested and can safely stand up to adverse conditions, including high winds and rain.
The Safier Solar Panels are Aesthetically Pleasing & Efficient
1. Aesthetically Pleasing Solar Panels - Opportunity for companies to design solar panels that seamlessly blend with the existing aesthetics of buildings.
2. Slim and Compact Solar Systems - Opportunity to develop solar panel systems that are slimmer and more compact, making them less obtrusive and more desirable for residential use.
3. Climate-resistant Solar Panels - Market potential for solar panels that have been rigorously tested and designed to withstand various adverse weather conditions.
1. Renewable Energy - Renewable energy companies can capitalize on the demand for aesthetically pleasing and slim solar panel systems.
2. Home Improvement - Home improvement industry can benefit from offering solar panel systems that seamlessly integrate with the existing aesthetics of buildings.
3. Construction - Construction companies can incorporate climate-resistant solar panels in their projects, providing durable and efficient energy solutions for buildings.