The RÄVIK S by Swedish sports designer Awake is an electric-powered high-performance racing surfboard that allows riders to surf the seas–even without waves. The RÄVIK S has a Brushless AMO v.1 motor, which boasts a top speed of 34 mph and a 0-30 mph acceleration of five seconds. An intuitive wireless hand controller regulates the board's speed.
The RÄVIK S has a number of advanced features that place the surfboard on the cutting-edge of waterborne technology. The motorized surfboard sports are constructed for competition, aggressive rocker, high-profile carving rails, and a w-shaped hull for enhanced stability and precision control while catching waves. The low buoyancy aspect of the build allows the surfboard to be effortlessly pressed into waves for deeper carves. The RÄVIK S can be ordered on the Awake website, and it ships worldwide.
Image Credit: Ride Awake AB, TWW Yachts, The Arsenale
The RÄVIK S Enables Sports Enthusiasts to Surf Without Waves
1. Electric-powered Surfing - RÄVIK S by Awake introduces electric-powered surfing for watersports enthusiasts even without waves.
2. High-performance Racing Surfboards - Awake's RÄVIK S exhibits the latest technology and construction for racing surfboards.
3. Wireless Control Technology - The RÄVIK S surfboard features intuitive wireless hand controller for regulating board's speed and direction to provide ease and comfort to surfers.
1. Water Sports and Recreation - The RÄVIK S by Awake creates an opportunity for innovation and growth in the water sports and recreation industry.
2. Electric Motor Technology - The electric-powered features of the RÄVIK S surfboard introduce the possibility of innovation in electric motor technology.
3. Sports Equipment and Design - The advanced features and high-performance of RÄVIK S surfboard provide opportunities for innovation in sports equipment and design.